Stop the water
"Stop the water, while using me", has perfectly positioned the message about saving water. Everywhere in the household you can save water or use it several times.
Even if you may live in a region where water is not in short supply, it should not be wasted carelessly.
This starts with washing hands and ends with using grey water. Here are a few tips:
- Turn off the tap while soaping your hands for 25 seconds.
- In the shower, the water does not have to run when you foam yourself.
- For the shower head and tap, there are water stoppers in the hardware store that mix air under the water and thus reduce the amount of water.
- Flush the toilet more often when going to the toilet.
- Wash fruit and vegetables in a bowl of water with a tablespoon of baking soda.
- If you want to build a house soon, consider flushing the toilet with a grey water system.
- For the garden, use bath water (if you use organic products) for watering.